Sunday, April 25, 2010

Where do I get the discount coupon for the Ferme Rouge restaurant of Gatineau?

Ferme Rouge offers dining %26amp; entertainment in the area of Masson-Angers, of Gatineau near Ottawa.





I have some guests visiting and would like to take them there.Where do I get the discount coupon for the Ferme Rouge restaurant of Gatineau?
I agree. It comes in the mail frequently in a booklet of other ads. If you're keen, ask your friends and neighbours to help you keep an eye out for the package. Also, phone Ferme Rouge and ask if they offer the coupon any other way.Where do I get the discount coupon for the Ferme Rouge restaurant of Gatineau?
I get it every couple of weeks in the mail in this little glossy coupon booklet. I don't remember the exact name of the booklet but it has all sorts of coupons in it like for bathroom remodoling companies, hardwood floors, different restaurants etc.
  • gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment