Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Paint deals or coupons for Sherwin williams.?

Hi all,





I sincerely need you help in finding a good paint deal.


I heard sherwin williams is a good paint and even high in price.





So as this is our first home this is some thing new to me. Apart from just searching in google I thought its better to ask some one who have experience.





I hope you will suggest me some thing worthy.





Thanks for all your time and effort.Paint deals or coupons for Sherwin williams.?
I swear but the oops paint at the big home centers. They usually cost only $5 and if you need more than 1 gallon you can mix 2 similar colors together. They usually have popular colors and at times several different colors of white. White mixed with white is white. Same with other colors as long as they are similar. I've even gotten RALPH Loren at that price. Give it a try. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment