Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do you think coupons are cheap?

Aerie(at American Eagle) sent me a coupon because it's their 1st birthday for 15% off. I don't want to be cheap though, but should I use it? I'm not poor or anything.Do you think coupons are cheap?
use it. you don't have to be poor to want to get the best value for your money. and if its not your money but your parent's they may take it as a sign that your growing-up and becoming aware that ';money doesn't grow on a tree'; as the saying goes.Do you think coupons are cheap?
use it. who cares.
if they sent it to you,


you might as well use it.


iwould.
i would do the same thing, it saves your money....why else would they make them
There ok to use if you have one.
use it who cares





i would any way 2 save money
I would use it just think of all the money you would be saving
No, they're not. If you plan to shop at American Eagle, which is an expensive shop in the first place, why not save a little money? If you buy a 50 dollar item, you can save more than 8 dollars! Sounds like a good deal to me personally. The store people don't look to see whether you are shopping cheaply or not. Besides, they like issuing coupons because it encourages people to shop more at their store and spend more money. Shopping with coupons is Shopping Smart. I don't shop at American Eagle, but even at Macy's where the prices are a little reasonable it makes me feel good to know that I am saving money with a coupon. No need to feel cheap because you aren't. Anyone who shops at American Eagle is definitely NOT cheap.
it's not cheap. it's called saving money, it doesn't mean you're poor so use it.
Yeah, of course. Better than a coupon for 30 cents off dish detergent, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment