Sunday, April 25, 2010

Any coupons for Similac Alimentum?

We have twins and they both have reflux and the Dr. asked me to put them on Similac Alimentum. She did give us samples but just enough to last 3 days (with 2 babies). Anyhow, I didn't realize how expensive this stuff was until I went to get more for them. With 2 of them drinking it, it's going to put us in the poor house! Hahha. Anyhow, I decided to look around online to see if anyone had some coupons or know where I can find some?


Thanks for all advise :)


BrookeAny coupons for Similac Alimentum?
Go to their website and email them about your situation. They are pretty good about sending vouchers. I know for my one of my kids (he was allergic to cow's milk) I sent them a letter and they sent me discount coupons. It was a great help.Any coupons for Similac Alimentum?
Try Ebay, sometimes they have coupons for .99 or sometimes someone is selling new sealed cans for cheaper than at the store.
The best place to look for this type of coupons is SearchAllDeals. Just start with a search term like ';Similac Alimentum';.

No comments:

Post a Comment