Sunday, April 25, 2010

Where can i get an online coupon to sign up for weight watchers with no registration fee.?

I want to join with my daughter, were both have about 15 pounds to lose.Where can i get an online coupon to sign up for weight watchers with no registration fee.?
My wife and I both got the books for really cheap on e-bay. There is a dining out book and also a everyday food book. We also purchased a nifty calculator. All you have to do is enter a couple values from the food container or look up what you eat and it will calculate the points for you. Very handy. This way you don't have to go to the meetings unless you want to buy their food and pay for the membership.





I hope this helps and good luck in reaching your goal.





OOPS sorry, I did not see the latter that you want to go to the meetings. Well here is an alternate option.Where can i get an online coupon to sign up for weight watchers with no registration fee.?
If you live in Canada this site has a 25% off coupon for Weight Watchers Canada:


http://www.canbuy.ca/weightwatchers.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment