Sunday, April 25, 2010

Poll: Do you or would you use coupons?

I never have, but now I'm starting to.Poll: Do you or would you use coupons?
Yep.. With all of the prices going up on everything, I don't mind taking a few seconds to cut out a piece of paper that will save a little. It's too bad they don't make coupons for gasoline! :-)Poll: Do you or would you use coupons?
Sometimes, usually i get them and I forget them when I go to the store, But when I do remember to bring them then yes I use them.


Plus it depends what it is. if its like 50 cents off something then no but if its like save $5 then yea
When I started college, I started using coupons. Believe me, every penny counts now...
I just started using them too. Seriously... you can save a ton. Who DOESN'T want to save money?? Things are expensive enough already.
I use them all the time. You would be surprised on how much money you could be saving.
Look at it as the companies giving you free money! Just don't buy stuff you wouldn't buy otherwise, just because you have a coupon. That's their plan.
i've always used coupons.
Use coupons!! They save money!!
No only the low class use coupons it would ruin my rep
haha my mom always does i wouldnt really care about those when i grow up who cares!
Yes, I use coupons.
Poll: I use coupons, it will save you money!
coupons are great things. i always use them
i do at times, it does saves a hella amoney
Yeah i have too, i'm broke.
sure
yeah i sure do!

No comments:

Post a Comment