Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Walgreens discount or coupons for cosmestics?

Hey guyz, I'm in texas and I'm throwing all my savings in one go in Walgreens for some cosmestics....I'm going to spend $55.5USD. Sounds dumb that is all my savings? But please still help, i spents ages saving the money and would really need your help to find some discounsts or coupons that I can use! Where can i find the coupons? What is the discounts? Etc. etc. etc. Please answer this, and help me with my fortune!





THANKSWalgreens discount or coupons for cosmestics?
i totally understand and respect that. but why wallgreens if you're


trying to save? WALLGREENS is super expencive compare to


some other stores, try another cheaper one, you will get soo much


more! trust me! im not sure what other stores there are - there in TX.





but regardless good luck.Walgreens discount or coupons for cosmestics?
Do you have any magazines or someone you know have Sunday's coupon inserts?





Look at Walgreen's weekly flyer and their Easy saver booklet (found at the front of the store) or online here: http://www.walgreens.com/





Walgreens will let you use their store coupon and a manufacturer's coupon on the same product. Double your savings.





You might try going directly to the cosmetic manufacturer's website to look for coupons.





You can also look in the Easy saver booklet for rebates on the cosmetics too.





Watch the sales.
Check the Sunday ads at walgreens.com They usually show the deals and coupons. Some are the buy one get one free. I love those especially for the HIP makeup. Do the same for rite aid and longs drugs. Don't spend all your money at once. Keep checking the ads every week and only buy cosmetics when there on sale.





You will be made when you buy something all at once and check the ads the next week to see that the stuff you bought are now on sale. Trust me happens a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment