Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Stores in my ares will not accept computer generated coupons, what do I do?

I had almost 40 dollars in coupons but no store would accept any of them.





I got them from www.coolsavings.com


Can there be a class action suit against the company?


I heard many stores will not accept themStores in my ares will not accept computer generated coupons, what do I do?
This is not unusual. They do not accept them in my area as well.





One alternative is to use a coupon clipping service like the coupon clippers. Here is the link: http://www.thecouponclippers.com/coupons鈥?/a>








I have used this service in the past with good results. Good luck.Stores in my ares will not accept computer generated coupons, what do I do?
What do you do - You learn not to believe everything you see on the web. If I could join a class-action suit for every mistake I ever made, well I would'nt be sitting home on the computer on a Friday night!
Most stores (unless they are part of a chain where policies are dictated by corporate offices), do no have to take coupons if they choose not to do so. Most coupons have a disclaimer saying ';valid at participating merchants'; or something to that effect on them somewhere.





As far as ';coolsavings'; goes, there may be a case against them if they are issuing bogus coupons without any merchants' or manufacturers' knowledge or consent.
They don't accept them you would have to get written statements from the stores manager or the company itself stating they do not accept the coupons. Coolsavings is not a paid site so there really isn't anything you can sue them for. I am sure they have a disclaimer somewhere stating to check with your local store first for acceptance rules.
Let the manager know that you are no longer shopping at that store and taking your business elsewhere. Sooner or later, one of them will crack and accept the coupons rather than lose business.





Wait and see who cracks and boycott the stores that won't take the coupons.
a store is not required to accept any type of coupons.


what will your suit be. A store would not except a coupon I received for free?
dont use them. period.

No comments:

Post a Comment