Sunday, April 25, 2010

Anyone know where I can get coupons or how I can get a 'discount' for Marineland?(Niagara Falls, Ontario.)

It's SSOOOO expensive!!! And you have to pay EXTRA to 'see the shows'!!!!


I'm not 'cheap' but, geeezzzzz.......$40 for ONE person -And I have to take a 'bunch' of kids........OUCH!!!Anyone know where I can get coupons or how I can get a 'discount' for Marineland?(Niagara Falls, Ontario.)
you can save a bit of money (not much, only $3, but hey, it's still something) if you buy tickets online:





https://www.marineland.ca/tickets/





that's all i could find in discounts for itAnyone know where I can get coupons or how I can get a 'discount' for Marineland?(Niagara Falls, Ontario.)
You don't pay extra too see the shows, you just pay extra if you want to feed the orcs or belugas

No comments:

Post a Comment