Sunday, April 25, 2010

What is a fair cost per unit to advertisers in a coupon mail out campaign?

I am looking at doing a fund raiser coupon book in my area and just curious what is a fair price to ask from advertisers, we will probably be mailing out 5000 or so coupon books, but I want to make sure I am not trying to ask for too much $$$ and also not way to little. But I do wnat to be the best ';deal'; in the area compared to other mail out coupon packages.What is a fair cost per unit to advertisers in a coupon mail out campaign?
Triple your costs (printing and postage) and divide that number by the maximum number of POTENTIAL advertisers, based on available space.


The going rate for magazine-format mailers is 2 cents per home, and 4 cents per home for stuffed envelope mailers.


If you are doing black and white, you need to charge much less.


You need to find out how much your competition is charging.

No comments:

Post a Comment