Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do I use my Transport Voucher Exchange Coupon?

I was going to Hawaii and our plane from chicago was late by 5 hours so they gave everyone a free ticket to anywhere in the US but I dont know where or how to use it. There are no web sites and its an ATA airline.How do I use my Transport Voucher Exchange Coupon?
They do have their own website, but they are only a Codeshare partner with Southwest. You still have to redeem the coupon with ATA. What you would do is make your reservation by calling the reservations call center or go to their ticket counter. The voucher is considered your form of payment and the only way to redeem them is actually at the ticket counter.How do I use my Transport Voucher Exchange Coupon?
ATA airlines was acquired by Southwest. Call southwest airlines they should be able to tell you how to redeem the coupon for one of their flights

No comments:

Post a Comment