Sunday, April 25, 2010

Do you use Cents-off - Manufacturers' Coupons?

I used to use them lots; i use them occasionally now. BEst wishes and thanks for answering.Do you use Cents-off - Manufacturers' Coupons?
I don't use them as much as I used to, they require alot of time - to clip, sort, file, plan and use.





I find that I use the shopper's cards - a card that gives instant savings rather than the paper coupons.





However I won't pass up a coupon that gives a really good return - a dollar or more. But the buy 3 to get 25 cents off just isn't worth the time anymore.Do you use Cents-off - Manufacturers' Coupons?
yes, if it is something i already would buy! Buy one get ones are a better incentive to try something new or at least a $1.00 off. Rebates stink!
always use them, if the manufacturers are giving you money


back why not take advantage. it all adds up in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment