Thursday, December 17, 2009

Why do people cut coupons? its not that much of a difference using the coupon. i just go and buy it.......

It makes a huge difference if you know how to coupon. I save 50 percent or more off my grocery bill each time I shop. I don't pay for things like toothpaste or toothbrushes. I combine coupons and shop the sales and the store actually pays me to take them from the store.





I'm not older. I just know how to coupon and I visit great forum couponing boards for tips.Why do people cut coupons? its not that much of a difference using the coupon. i just go and buy it.......
I agree, it doesn't make a difference when your going out to purchase one item but when you go big shopping at grocery stores and you cut out coupons for most of what you buy you can save 40 or 50 or more bucks. On Oprah there was this women who did it as a profession and she clipped coupon and she had hundreds of dollars of food and walked out only paying like a dollar twenty five. BUT she was older, I don't have the time and patience for that.Why do people cut coupons? its not that much of a difference using the coupon. i just go and buy it.......
I dont have the luxury to just go buy it.


I mean, ultimatly if its something I need, then yes, I will get it rather than waiting around for a coupon. BUT, my financial situation is so tight, that most of my groceries is bought with coupons. In fact, I am so reliant on coupons to save money that most of the food in my house and that I eat, is stuff I hate. But, its the difference between being able to eat and not.


And sometimes, if you get good coupons, and can combine with store deals, its a really super good deal.
If you make a job of it, you can save $100 a week or more.





You can even make a decent income selling them - ebay has a whole section where coupons are bought and sold.





Coupon collecting is big business.
For some people, every penny makes a difference for survival.

No comments:

Post a Comment