Thursday, December 17, 2009

How should I label the 12 tabs in my coupon organizer?

I just bought a coupon organizer and it has blank tabs that you fill in. I am having a hard time coming up with the most effective categories. Does anyone have a good system, or a preprinted organizer and wouldn't mind sharing the categories? Thanks!How should I label the 12 tabs in my coupon organizer?
You can do it alphabetically or by grocery store department:





Dairy


Frozen Foods


Beverages


Bakery


Snacks


Pasta


Canned Goods


Baking Goods


Condiments


Baby Goods


Pet Store


Paper Goods


CleanersHow should I label the 12 tabs in my coupon organizer?
I have mine arranged by months. That way I have all the coupons that expire in the same month together but I do have to go through %26amp; pick out the ones I want or that have already expired that month. It works pretty well. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment