Thursday, December 17, 2009

Where can i find coupons?

I've decided it MAY be worth it to try finding and cutting coupons to cut down on some of my grocery bills...any suggestions for sites or ways to get the most useful ones? It appears that my local paper doesn't print a lot of grocery coupons...just those little sale circulars...any help would be great. Thanks!Where can i find coupons?
I buy all my coupons now for pennies on ebay. There are some that require you to buy a dozen, but I found some where you can pick and choose singles. Also, I use only the ';Buy it now'; feature on ebay so I don't have to wait. Some particularly good stores on ebay to use are


CouponList Coupon Shop Coupons or


Moon's One Stop Shop or


Sue Z's Stuff or


Alis Coupons





Hope this helps. I save a fortune. This past week, I bought 12 bottles of dishwashing soap and the store ended up paying me to take them because when the coupons doubled, it was more than the price!!! Good luck.Where can i find coupons?
Newspapers, magazines. Those computerized things that you get at the cash register. Sometimes people don't collect them at the self-service registers.





My experience is that I can do a consistently better job by buying generic or house brand products.





And besides, if you can save even 10 % on a week's groceries, how much is that, and will you set that money aside for some other purpose, or does it just burn a hole in your pocket.





I think that found money is usually spent 3 times. I just hit the lottery for $10. I can spend $20, and oh, look at that...
Sunday newspapers are a good place to find coupons. But, I really like Eversave.com has a variety so that you choose what you need.
I always use SearchAllCoupons.com
Printable coupons are online coupons that can be printed at home or at the office, then taken to retail stores for value-added discounts. Though not all retailers accept printable coupons, they are expected to gain wider acceptance as fraud is reduced through imbedded security strategies.





Printable coupons are commonly offered through “coupon websites.” Some of these sites require member registration and personally identifiable information. At a minimum, this typically includes full name and address, gender, age, number of children, and email address. The registration process might also involve survey questions.





Where member profiles are required, they are used to market items deemed statistically probable to be appealing. In return for membership, one can search the site for printable coupons and online redeemable coupons. Categories include grocery coupons, travel-related coupons, pet product coupons, and many other types of coupons.
newspaper and couponbug.com
pick up leaflets in store but make sure you buy the things you need ,mmmmmmmmmmm
google it!





there are lots of websites that know the coupons that are out!
Newspapers. Google.com
www.freecoupons.com.


I use that site all the time.
The site below has some good coupons for printing.
google for coupons our u can just go onto www.coupons.com
coupons.com. you can print them out and use them.
Take a look around this site, they might have some stuff you're looking for


http://www.dealtaker.com/Grocery-Coupons…

No comments:

Post a Comment