Thursday, December 17, 2009

How to store and organize recipes from magazines & coupon circulars?

Does anyone have any ideas about how to best store and organize recipes that have been clipped from magazines and coupon circulars? I need easy access. I've been thinking about putting them in a scrapbook or album with tabs.


Are there any specific products on the market for this purpose? Thanks.How to store and organize recipes from magazines %26amp; coupon circulars?
I have a three ring binder and I have clear page inserts that I put my recipes in... I have them categorized by type of recipe (desserts,meats, cookies) etc... Also, the clear pages keep any spills/mess off recipe.. I also have my favorites in a file in my computer I can just pull up the file and print whatever recipe I'm looking for ....





You can find recipe saver *books* at most book stores but I like the binder I can always customize it and add/subtract pages relatively cheaply....How to store and organize recipes from magazines %26amp; coupon circulars?
Try http://recipe.gauzza.com - free, and works pretty well/easy to use, and you can access your recipes anywhere with an internet connection. Report Abuse

You can use a photo album with clear plastic pages. Just slip the recipe in and you can see it from both sides. Or you can buy a special one


http://store.diabetes.org/products/produ鈥?/a>


.
I've been wondering about this very question. As I have a laptop, I've been thinking about putting them all on my computer and then I can carry it into my kitchen. Mind you, my New Year's resolution every year is to bring my photo albums up to date - I'll leave you to guess how I get on. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment