Thursday, December 17, 2009

Is it acceptable to put $1.00 off Fruity Pebbles coupons in the church collection plate?

It's more cost effective to dump $1 worth of Fruity Pebbles directly into the plate. That saves the time and expense of having to redeem the coupon and makes the offering available for immediate consumption by the people in the next pew.Is it acceptable to put $1.00 off Fruity Pebbles coupons in the church collection plate?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx3p7upSv…Is it acceptable to put $1.00 off Fruity Pebbles coupons in the church collection plate?
... from a 'karma' point of view, your 'being' would benefit from not doing so.





just my agnostic's POV
I'm gonna go with ';no.';
Sure. Unless they're too proud to accept them.
no
Haha, no I don't think that'll cut it. Just throw a dollar into the basket. If you really wanna get rid of that coupon then buy the Fruity Pebbles and donate them to a local soup kitchen or something.
I wouldn't. unless maybe you have a nursery there and they eat those. we have cherios for snacks for the little kid in nusery. otherwise, NO
Pleast tell me your kidding???? That would be an insult to God and that wouldn't be a good thing at all.





Grow up!!!!!
I am not sure discount on Fruity Pebbles would be considered a sacrifice. Since the coupon is free, it has no value.





Answer: The biblical answer is why put anything on the plate at all? Where you heart is is where your treasures are.
I would consider it acceptable if the church makes food donations to a food pantry or has one themselves. This saves that dollar off of the church's cost.....
oh my God...lmfao
It's the thought that counts. If I ever go I'll give 'em a rock.
If it is the collection in Sunday school it would be great.


If your are sitting upstairs with the seniors I would give them the bran flakes or a two for one lunch coupon.


Great Idea!!!
That may be more of a donation than most good christians give
I bet god would like some Fruity Pebbles. lol
ROFL!!! nice one!! last week i slipped a $1.50 off a 12 pack of beer coupon, y not...





Blessed be!!!!
thanks for this fine opportunity to increase my points.
Well, at least it's worth $1.00 more than all the irrational beliefs and rigid dogma that they're spewing to you.
I didn't exactly knew the degree of your cheapskating, but this pretty much clears things up.
Can you accept the same as your salary?
Acceptable? It's a good idea!





and any other coupons you aren't going to use yourself...they can be sorted and put where the parishioners can access them for their own use


just drop your contribution along with the coupons into the collection plate





and God will not be offended, he/she will think it's


a good idea ( at least my god will)
Thats just rude.
Cocoa Puffs would be more appropriate.
Maybe a 10% discount on Rolls Royce Auto Insurance would be put to better use?

No comments:

Post a Comment