Thursday, December 17, 2009

What's included in the 2009 season pass coupon book for Six Flags over Georgia?

I'm planning to visit June 7th for my birthday but wanted to know what kinds of coupons I'll receive with my season pass. Are there any admission discounts valid for June 7? What about discounts on food, or specialty rides (like the Freeps Dive)? Thanks!What's included in the 2009 season pass coupon book for Six Flags over Georgia?
The bring a friend admission discounts are now for specific dates, so you probably will not get any for friends you bring along on that day. There will be food and drink discounts, and the smaller game. There might be a ride or 2, but I am not sure.What's included in the 2009 season pass coupon book for Six Flags over Georgia?
try http://www.guzzus.com for coupons
bring a friend passes. Game passes. Food discounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment