Monday, December 14, 2009

Why /coupons are expiring and can't find converter box sold out everywhere can ya'll tell me where to find one

At the link below you will find lists of both online and chain stores that carry converter boxes along with prices. You will generally get a better price at chain stores than you will online.





The list isn't particularly up to date as far as brands carried at local chain stores.





Kmart just started carrying the Zenith DTT901 for $50 which is $10 cheaper than most places. My local Kmart had them on the shelf a couple of days ago when I stopped there. In the last week I've been in a Radio Shack %26amp; a Walmart; both of them had converters in stock.





It would be worth a stop at Sears to see what brand they are stocking.





Either the RCA DTA800B1 or Zenith DTT901/Insignia NS-DXA1-ATP are good choices.





I have an Insignia NS-DXA1, it's great. I'm looking for a RCA DTA800B1 at the moment, it has a simpler remote which is a plus for older people.





If you were to add your city to your question, you might luck out and hear from someone who has seen them in stock in your area.Why /coupons are expiring and can't find converter box sold out everywhere can ya'll tell me where to find one
I'm facing the same issue. A friend told me Radio Shack carries them, allows you to purchase with a rain check and will call you when it comes in. That way your coupon won't expire. I haven't done it yet though. Walmart is always sold out!Why /coupons are expiring and can't find converter box sold out everywhere can ya'll tell me where to find one
well i live in the middle of know where Arkansas and i can see plenty of them at walmart, but u can go to walmart.com, they rnt sold online htere but you can see if your local walmart has them
  • gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment