Monday, December 14, 2009

What can i do for my first christmas with my boyfriend to make it special, besides champagne, coupons etc. ?

Not sure how champagne %26amp; coupons are related, but it would be nice if you had a small tree with just a few ornaments of yours %26amp; his mixed together. Then you can light your little tree, dim the lights, sip your champagne, and unwrap gifts on Christmas Eve (because it's dark out and more romantic). :)What can i do for my first christmas with my boyfriend to make it special, besides champagne, coupons etc. ?
I think you were referring to gift certificates.but make some coupons ,like redeem for one massage,car wash,whatever.What can i do for my first christmas with my boyfriend to make it special, besides champagne, coupons etc. ?
do you live together?
2nd half season, season ticket for his football team!





Just tell him how you feel
Since I'm not a guy this could be totally wrong, but I would say spend at least 2-3 hours of Christmas night together, or Christmas Eve, whichever, just being together. No talk of real life, or money, or issues, or annoying habits; just curl up together and do something you both love. Talk about positive things and just be together. It sounds so simple, but if both of you actually listen to each other, it'll mean so much when you think back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment