Thursday, December 17, 2009

Do you ever use coupons to save money ?

for fast food or for groceries and things ?


thanks D :)Do you ever use coupons to save money ?
Yes I do. In fact, I even used a coupon to get $40 off a set of tires!Do you ever use coupons to save money ?
dizz, yes I do if its for something I really want and a lot off (ex. 50 cents off and I use it for double coupon day---hoo hoo). Like Ben Franklin said, ';a penny saved is a penny earned.';
I HAVE to for Everything! Yes, you wouldn't believe how much I save on groceries %26amp; necessities by regularly clipping %26amp; sorting coupons for everything.
when i lived in SF, i had it down to an art form. it got to the point where i could knock a third off my bill, without breaking a sweat!
never seen them for wine and cheese or the girls on the corner!!! but do understand over the holidays the girls are giving a 10% good customer discount!!!
Yes I use grocery coupons they give you each week, some of them I don't use, but there are others that I do use. Anything to save money!
I try to many times I forget them. I need to get better at that because it does save a buck or two. I do use Restaurant coupons too now and then.= ) Love Sug
uhm..yea for fast food only they really acually help sometimes :)
I always cut them out for my mom, but then she always forgets to use them.:(
Not in a long time but im going to start now.
Yes, yes, yes - look after the
My mom can't go anywhere without her coupons. Ugh.
I do. Anything to save a buck. :)
Yes I do, for groceries.
all the time
I'll spend about an hour cutting them out, and sorting them in a coupon book but i never use them.


Ha ha.
Mom does. =]
Yes I do use them
No..
i clip them then can't find them when i need them. or leave them in the car, aaaggghhhh
I always forget them
I use coupons as wall decorations. You mean they can be used to save money?
I cut them out, but they seem to expire before I can use them. Grrrr!
Yes.
Nope, but I use my Vons and Ralphs cards to get the ';club'; prices.
yes, but most of the time i forget about them, but i try not to! ;)
no
damn skippy
I always forget to use them. duh.
Yes ...I just saved 20% off my last bag of meth
No, don't use them..I mail all of them to my aunt.....she uses them for everything......

No comments:

Post a Comment