Monday, December 14, 2009

How do I get a coupon for spaying my cat?

I have a siamese female cat. She has already been in heat once. I heard of a program that will help with the cost of spaying her. Does anyone know about it?How do I get a coupon for spaying my cat?
go to the link and type in your zip code to find a vet that will do it for a low cost. We got my female cat fixed and it was inexpensive.





good luck and thank you for being a responsible pet owner. :)How do I get a coupon for spaying my cat?
Check with you local animal shelter and humane society- You also might want to call around to the different vet's in the area, they might know of something, or even offer you a discount.





As for waiting until your cat going into heat- thats an old wives tale. Many shelters are doing early spay and neuter- when kittens as young as 8 weeks are getting fixed.
Good choice you are making . and they have had to go into heat at least one be for they can be spayed.





Go to you local SPCA.they will give you the forms to fill out there.





Make an appointment with your vet to have her spayed, give them the voucher from the SPCA. I dint know how much they will take off for you its different in each state.





And once again kotos to you for making this choice !!!!!
I would alk to either the A.S.P.C.A. or the Humane soceity, they would be able to tell you where and how to get some free services.

No comments:

Post a Comment