Thursday, December 17, 2009

Is there a coupon book like the Entertainment book for London? How do I get one?

I am traveling to London in November and want to get some discounts on restaurants, the London Eye and some other museums and attractions.Is there a coupon book like the Entertainment book for London? How do I get one?
there's this one ... http://www.londonpass.com/index.asp?aid=鈥?/a>


it doesn't cover restaurants though


by the way most of the big museums are freeIs there a coupon book like the Entertainment book for London? How do I get one?
Usually you get those booklets just outside train stations - I remember getting one at Waterloo. However, I do know of a ticket giveaway for the design museum www.supercontemporary.co.uk/?s=ticket-gi鈥?for the Super Contemporary Exhibition. I'd really recommend going. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment