Thursday, December 17, 2009

Where can I get coupons for a Saturday night to Medieval Times NJ?

Most places like that don't issue coupons for Sat night since it is their busiest. I double checked the Entertainment Book %26amp; while the coupon there is pretty awesome (buy one get one free %26amp; an $8 off coupon - up to 14 admissions), it is not valid for Saturdays. If you are really interested in the savings, it may be best to reschedule your event to Friday or Sunday.Where can I get coupons for a Saturday night to Medieval Times NJ?
Not too sure if they are good for a Saturday night, but I noticed a few of the Burger King's have them on their counter for whoever wants them.Where can I get coupons for a Saturday night to Medieval Times NJ?
Have you tried their website? Also, check the Entertainment Book

No comments:

Post a Comment