Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Where to use WIC coupons?

I am new to the WIC program and received my first set of coupons but don't know where to use them at. I live in Fresno, CA. I usually shop for grocery at Save Mart, Food Co, and Food Max. I don't know if these stores will take WIC. Does anyone know if the take WIC or not? Or where can I use my WIC coupons at?Where to use WIC coupons?
At my local grocery store,Kroger,in front of some of the products it actually says WIC approved. If your stores do not say that,I would call the store and ask to speak to a manager and ask what things they have that are approved,save you a trip for nothing if they don't have what you're looking for.Where to use WIC coupons?
Super Wal-mart or Price chopper, Hannaford. you can call the places too and ask them if they take WIC so you dont feel weird going there for no reason.
When I got my first set of WIC coupons, they also gave me a booklet that list all stores that accept WIC in my area. Ask them for one.
sorry, I don't live in CA but I have been on wic before places like jewel or Dominick's, or wic food stores
Wal-mart, Albertsons

No comments:

Post a Comment